MONTH-BY-MONTH PRINTABLE ONESIES

Documenting your infant’s growth with month-by-month onesies is oh so darling and cute. Make your own with our printable art!

Download our boy or girl colors and print at home onto iron on transfer paper. Look for iron on transfer paper at your local office supply store or online. You can find Avery Brand iron on transfer paper here.

Our very own Petite Lemon loves her 1 month onesie — your babe is sure to love theirs too! Below you can check our all of our favorite personalized baby gifts including personalized growth charts, personalized onesies, alphabet posters and don’t forget about including those big siblings (especially if it’s their very first time!!) — be sure to celebrate with a big sister tshirt or big brother t shirt.

OurFavThings

ONE/TWO: One the Go and Doodle It Up personalized growth charts; THREE/FOUR: Playful Hello and Graphic Fun personalized onesies; FIVE: Under Construction Big Brother T Shirt; SIX: Love to Sketch Big Sister Tshirt; SEVEN: School Days Alphabet Poster; EIGHT: Modern Brothers Photo Poster

Cheers!
Petite Lemon

This entry was posted in Fun and Freebies, Tutorials, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to MONTH-BY-MONTH PRINTABLE ONESIES

1. Chi says:

Hello – I love this idea. Was planning on doing this for a girlfriend’s baby shower. Where can I download the template?

• Jessica says:

Hi Chi! Underneath the image of the onesie art, scroll over “download our boy or girl” and you’ll see the link change over to blue — just choose boy or girl! The link will take you right to the PDF! Cheers

2. Debi says:

I love this idea too but can’t figure out how to download??

• Jessica says:

Hi Debi — under the image of the onesies, scroll over “download our boy or girl colors” and you will see the link color change. Choose boy or girl! Enjoy!

3. Renee says:

These are so cute!!
    When you are printing these do you have to flip them to be a mirror image?? it seems that it wouldn’t work unless they were… I can’t find how to mirror flip them in Adobe!

Any advice would be appreciated :)
    Renee

• Jessica says:

Yes yes! In Adobe Acrobat, if you go to File > Print > look for the drop down menu “Copies and Pages” choose > Quality and Media > under Media Type > you should see “plain paper” and “photo paper” and other choices like that, look for “T-Shirt Transfers” and it will automatically reverse them for you! We’d love to see the finished product on our Facebook wall!

• Lisa says:

These are adorable! I don’t have adobe acrobat – only adobe reader. Do you know if adobe reader can flip the image too?

• Jessica says:

Hi Lisa! So even in Adobe Reader, your print driver should still have a setting which will create a mirror image for you. Go to File > Print > look for the drop down menu “Copies and Pages” choose > Quality and Media > under Media Type > you should see “plain paper” and “photo paper” and other choices like that, look for “T-Shirt Transfers” and it will automatically reverse them for you!

4. Chi says:

Thank you very much. I will post pics once I’m done. :)

5. debbie says:

Hi,

I just tried to do this. I had no problem downloading your images on the transfer paper; however, they are not ‘mirror images’. It is very expensive to download the adobe acrobat. Can you or will you supply your month by month printable onesies in the mirror image?

Debbie

• Jessica says:

Hi Debbie — So even in Adobe Reader, your print driver should still have a setting which will create a mirror image for you. Go to File > Print > look for the drop down menu “Copies and Pages” choose > Quality and Media > under Media Type > you should see “plain paper” and “photo paper” and other choices like that, look for “T-Shirt Transfers” and it will automatically reverse them for you!

6. Chelsea says:

Hi,

I am trying to download these and nothing is coming up on the screen today. Yesterday I was able to, today it is blank.

7. rachel says:

I just love your stuff and especially this printable! I printed month one and two but never printed the entire document. Trying to take my baby’s three month pic and would love to have the rest of the file. When I click the download here link for the boys, an error page appears. Many thanks!

8. J says:

Hi,
    I would love to print these for my new baby, but when I click on the hyperlink nothing comes up. Could this be because I have a mac?
    Thanks,
    J

9. Nicole says:

It won’t print for my mac or my pc. Adobe keeps givin gme an error. Is there another link?
    thanks,
    Nicole

10. Pam says:

the link appears to be broken. i am taken to a blank gray page when clicking on the “boy” or “girl” download links. These are adorable!

11. Ruth says:

Hello, I am also trying to open the pdf, but when you click on it, it just takes you to a blank website. I would love to make this for an upcoming baby shower gift, could you email me the file for both boy and girl? Thanks!! What a CUTE idea!

12. Jen says:

My browser is saying that your link doesn’t work — I love your templates more than anybody else’s I have seen — do you think you could re-post the download page?? That would be awesome! Thanks!

-Jen

13. Andrea says:

When i try to print the “girl” set, it is in reverse and wont flip. I turned the paper setting to iron on transfer and it still prints backwards. Help please. It’s for a baby shower gift in a week.

• Jessica says:

Hi Andrea — so our art is already reversed, so you don’t need to choose the “iron on transfer” paper setting. Just hit print! What is happening is that when you choose the iron on transfer paper setting, it’s reversing the art, but since our art is already reversed it’s reversing again. Let me know if you have any questions?! Feel free to email me directly at jessica@petitelemon.com. Cheers! Jessica

14. Charlotte says:

I love your template. You are kind to post for free. I would like to print on sticker paper instead of iron on transfer. Will I need to flip the images? Thank you again.

• Jessica says:

Hi Charlotte — yes, if you are going to print them on a sticker instead of iron on transfer paper, you will need to reserve them, which you can do in your printer settings when you go to print the document! Hope that helps! Cheers, Jessica

15. Charlotte says:

Hi Jessica! I hate to keep bothering you. I understand the images are reversed. If I were printing on iron on transfer paper I would be good to go. However, because I want to print as stickers, the images must be reversed. I have tried to follow your instructions from the comments, but the images still print backwards. I do not see copies and pages and quality and media. I have looked for how to print a mirror image to no avail. Would you be so kind to assist me? Thank you in advance!

16. Charlotte says:

Thank you so much! Happy Thanksgiving!

17. Julia says:

Do you have any images that are gender neutral colors like yellow, orange, and green?

• Jessica says:

Hi Julia — thanks for your comment. Thus far, we haven’t designed in gender neutral color month by month onesie free printables. We do have a lot of gender neutral designs and colors for sale on our site, PetiteLemon.com. Cheers! Jessica

18. Dan says:

Thank you so much for these awesome onesie prints! They look so good, and we get compliments about them all the time. We’ve used them every month for the last 11 months, and only have one month to go. We just want to say thank you for offering these!

19. Pingback: Spring DIY Round up - Fun Page! | Petite Lemon Blog

20. Connie says:

Hi!!!!
    These are absolutely adorable and I love them. I was wondering if you could send the PDF to me with the images reversed…not in mirror imaged because I have sticker paper I want to print it on and it keeps printing it in mirrored image and I just would like them in the right way. I tried to change it in Adobe but it still does not work for me and keeps printing the images backward. Thank you sooo much

Connie

21. Michelle says:

Why will the the “2” month print in polka dots as well as the polka dots around the “3” but the other numbers with the dots (5, 8, 11) will not?

• Jessica says:

Hey Michelle — I’m so sorry you are having trouble. What program are you opening and/or trying to print the PDF from? If you would like, please feel free to email me directly at jessica@petitelemon.com. Cheers, Jessica