FREE DOWNLOAD — BACK TO SCHOOL INTERVIEW

It’s back to school time! Here at Petite Lemon we’re all about making memories and starting new traditions and this is the perfect time of year to create both! So we created this brand new free download — our Back to School Interview.

Our interview survey is available in 2 designs. First is our primary colored pencils that matches our Color Me personalized growth chart.

Download our Back to School Interviews here.

And our interview is also available in our colorful design to match our Colorful Words personalized growth chart.

Download our Back to School Interviews here.

And celebrate back to school with one of our personalized growth charts or a tee from our big sister tshirt or big brother tshirt collection!

Pin It
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to FREE DOWNLOAD — BACK TO SCHOOL INTERVIEW

1. Becky says:

The link is not working to download the printable.

2. Shawna says:

This is so cute, thanks for posting! My daughter is starting kindergarten this year and I was wanting something just like this.

3. Pingback: CELEBRATE THE END OF SUMMER | Petite Lemon Blog

4. Pingback: Another Free Back to School Interview Printable

5. Love this! I do one for her birthday every year too!
    Newly following!

6. heidi says:

I can’t get the questioneer to download. please help :)

• Jessica says:

Hi Heidi — under the images, you should see a bold HERE link where you can click and download our interview freebie. Please let me know if you are still having a hard time downloading the PDF’s. Cheers! Jessica

7. Jo says:

Photoshop is asking me for a password?
    Your school interview is so cute!

8. Sally says:

This is perfect! Thanks so much!

9. Pingback: weekend pinterest projects | she'sCRAFTY

10. Pingback: 5 Back to School Traditions to Start with your Kids! |Jacksonville Moms Blog

11. sonia says:

password required also in PDF : any password pls ?

• Jessica says:

Hey Sonia — You should not experience any problems with opening up our PDFs as PDF files in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro. Are you trying to open the PDF in another program?

12. sonia says:

I mean Photoshop is asking for the PDF Permission password : I want to save the files in Png or Jpg : any idea what is the password ? Thanks :-)

• Jessica says:

Hi Sonia — I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble. Unfortunately, we keep our original artwork password protected so it only works to be printed as the provided PDF. Hope that helps explain why you’re see the permission password window. If you are looking for any custom design work, etc please feel free to email me directly at Jessica@PetiteLemon.com and we can certainly chat more! Cheers, Jessica

13. Pingback: Back to School Traditions » Sarah Driscoll

14. Celeste says:

Sonia, The link to both back to school interviews aren’t working. I know I am late for this year and thought I would do it any ways. Thanks for the freebie!! Love your blog.

Celeste

• Jessica says:

Hi Celeste! Thanks for your letting us know — we’ve been doing some work on the blog and links and such. It should be working again, let me know if you have any trouble. I’m so glad you love our blog and this freebie!! Cheers!! Jessica

15. Susan says:

Hi –

Unfortunately the link to the Back to School Interview isn’t working. We have a Mac and hope that it is compatible with it. A new page pops up for the pdf, but the screen stays white. Please help! Love your blog!

Susan