Petite Lemon Presents: FREE Birthday Infographic Poster

When we design items for our line of personalized baby gifts, we hope they help make special memories for children and their parents. That’s also why we love to design freebies that allow wee ones to spend quality time with their mommies and/or daddies, as well as ones that celebrate holidays and special occasions in their lives. And birthdays are a very special day for kiddos, so we’ve created this SUPER fun infographic that can be downloaded for free and then printed at a minimal cost at a Staples, FedEx Office, or most local print shops (ours cost only $8 for a 36”x48” poster!).

BdayPoster3

(Download our FREE Birthday Infographic Poster here)

Our birthday freebie poster download comes complete with a directions + 2 versions of our poster (black, as show above, or gray). Included in our directions sheet is information on how to get this bad boy printed, which is quite easy and affordable. We were able to get ours printed for about $8. You and your kiddo are going to have a blast filling it in with their favorite things and loves + choosing 3 images from their year to print off yourself and attached (we’re thinking from Instagram, easy peasy!). It’s the perfect addition to a personalized birthday tee, to help you celebrate your little’s special day!! (above, birthday girl Lily is wearing our Happy Confetti personalized birthday tee).

We hope you have fun with this infographic and would LOVE to see what you create with it. Send us your pictures to buzz@petitelemon.com, post to our Facebook wall here, or to Instagram with the hashtag #petitelemon!! We can’t wait to see what your little one thought about their very own birthday poster.

Pin It
This entry was posted in Birthday, Fun and Freebies. Bookmark the permalink.

80 Responses to Petite Lemon Presents: FREE Birthday Infographic Poster

1. Carla Bickel says:

Thank you so much! I will be using this idea for my twins’ birthday pictures in April.

Quick question: Is there a place I can download the file without the instruction sheet? When I upload to Staples to order online, it won’t let me delete the first page.

Thanks, again.
    Carla

2. Pingback: FREE Birthday Infographic Poster | One Happy Mama One Happy Mama

3. Pingback: A Simplified Week : Pantry

4. Marty Larson says:

So perfect. I’m thinking I’ll use them at the huge party I’m planning to celebrate two 50 birthdays, an 18th, and a 16th, plus a graduation and 30th wedding anniversary. All happening in the same year. Only going to have one party and this will help. Now I need an anniversary one. :)

5. Pingback: Five on Friday

6. Lauren says:

Love this! Thanks for the fun freebie, am planning to use it for my soon to be 14 year old! She will think it’s hip and cool, score one for Mom!

• Jessica says:

Hey Lauren!!! Yes, we LOVE this comment!! Total score for mom!! Share in instagram if you are on, and hashtag #petitelemon … we’d LOVE to see!! Cheers, Jessica

7. Anne says:

Wonderful idea – thank you for the file!

8. Patti says:

WOW! WOW! WOW! Thank you for the freebie!!

9. sarah says:

this is literally the cutest thing i’ve seen in a long time. thank you for your generosity in sharing !I love this so much!

• Jessica says:

Hey Sarah — THANK YOU SO MUCH for letting us know that!! That has just made our day!! We are so glad you love it!! Cheers, Jessica

10. Ariana says:

This is super cute!! Thanks :)

11. Julie says:

It says that it’s password protected when I try to unzip it… Am I missing something?

Thanks!
    Julie

12. Raewyn Aldridge says:

what an awesome idea, thank you so much for the free download. I am wondering if you also have this design with the other way of spelling favorites (favourites)? I am happy to pay for the different version.
    many thanks from New Zealand

13. Raewyn Aldridge says:

One more question, what is your policy on adding the details in PSE such as the name, age, favourites, loves etc?
    thank you for your attention.

14. alissa says:

when I click to download – I get a blank screen. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance– this is so cute!

• Jessica says:

Hey Alissa — hmm, that shouldn’t be the case. Is it possible that you need to update your browser? I’m not sure. I’ve double checked and it seems to be working. What browser are you in? Cheers, Jessica

15. Chelsea says:

I am unable to fill in the blanks when I open the page. Do you have any suggestions?

• Jessica says:

Hi Chelsea — are you trying to fill in the blank sections in a design program? The poster is meant to be printed and filled out with a marker. Does this help answer your question? Cheers, Jessica

16. Cora says:

Hi I would love to use this for my little one’s party this year but I am having the same problem as Alissa please help if you can.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Cora

• Jessica says:

Hi Cora — are you trying to fill in the blank sections in a design program? The poster is meant to be printed and filled out with a marker. Does this help answer your question? Cheers, Jessica

• Cora says:

Hi Jessica good morning. After I download it opens as a blank document. Both of them. Can you maybe send me a pdf version that’s not a jpg. Or can you send me the jpg directly. Thanks for your help and thanks for the freebie I love this idea.

Many thanks
        Cora

17. Erica R. says:

I’m going to print this for my 1 year old’s birthday party! Did you just use regular markers? I’m guessing the engineer print doesn’t have a finish on it so it makes using markers easy? Thanks for such a cute download!!

• Jessica says:

Hi Erica — yes! The engineering prints aren’t super fancy paper, so a regular marker works just fine. We used colored Sharpies. Cheers! Jessica

18. Christina says:

This might be a dumb question, but what size pictures will I need to print? Also any way to take the “s” off of “years”? Thank you!

• Jessica says:

Hi Christina — no no, not dumb at all! So that will depend on what size you get your poster printed and you have a good amount of space to work with. So it maybe 7×7″ or 5×5″. I would get your poster printed and then measure what size you think will work best. You could also include a a 5×7″ even and that would look awesome too! As far as taking off the “s” in years, I would just color it in with a black marker. That should totally work for this purpose. It’s going to be awesome!! Cheers, Jessica

19. Stephanie says:

When I click on the link a blank mini widow pops up. I am not able to download. :(

20. marianna says:

i think i’ll laminate and use year after year! just use a wet-erase marker! Thanks for the printable! so awesome!

21. Laure s says:

I dunno what i am doing wrong but cant seem to get this to work for me? :/ Help Thx Lauren

• Jessica says:

Hi Laure — I’m sorry that you’re having trouble! I’ve checked with our web team and they’ve re-tested (we want to make sure you can get access!!), but they can’t seem to find a problem on our end. So we are wondering maybe if there is some little bug or and update or just something totally little and goofy like that ??

• Jessica says:

Also Laure — shoot me an email over to buzz@petitelemon.com if can’t get it work after seeing if you have a bug or anything. Cheers! Jessica

22. Jamie says:

This is awesome-thanks for sharing! Do you know if there is a reason Safari cannot open the file? Thank you! :)

• Jessica says:

Hi Jamie — thanks for letting us know and we’ve looked into it. We definitely want to make sure that everyone can download! Our web team can’t find anything on our end so we are thinking it’s maybe a little bug or an update? I hope that helps, Jessica

• Jessica says:

Also — if you can’t get it to work after an update, etc … shoot me an email over to buzz@petitelemon.com!

23. Pingback: Petite Lemon Presents: Birthday Party Countdown Poster Freebie | Petite Lemon Blog

24. Kathy N says:

I cannot download…a blank window pops up and I cannot do anything. :(

• Jessica says:

Hi Kathy — I’m sorry for the trouble that you are having. I’ve just sent you an email. Cheers, Jessica

25. Thanks so much for sharing your design as a printable! Here’s a pic of how I used your print, in a miniature form, at my daughter’s birthday party. Thanks again!!

• Jessica says:

WOW!!!! love love love it!!! love how you chose to do a smaller size and pop it in a frame — so smart!! thanks for the share!! cheers, jessica

26. This is just amazing. Thanks so much for sharing. My little one is turning 4 next week, so this is perfect timing. I’ll be sure to share the results. Cheers!

• Jessica says:

Awesome Melissa! We’d love to see a picture of how it turned out! Tag us on Instagram @petite_lemon to share it with us! So exciting!

27. Ashley Sovereign says:

Using it in my classroom next year!

• Jessica says:

Ashley! That’s great! We’d love to see pictures! You can tag us @petite_lemon on Instagram or send us an email at buzz @ petitelemon (dot) com

28. Stacey says:

I love this ! For some reason I cant open it though :-(

A blank window pops up ….any pointers ?? Thanks !!!

• Jessica says:

Hi Stacey! I’m sorry you’re having trouble. We did triple check over on our end- try clearing your cache! If that doesn’t work- let us know! We can go from there :)

29. Beth says:

What a beautiful chart! I have tried everything to open it! I cleared my cache – rebooted, saved in Chrome and IE – still get nothing but a blank screen – albeit, a large blank screen! Was hoping to use this for my grandbaby’s birthday. So bummed!!!

• Jessica says:

I’m so sorry about all the trouble trying to download this. Did you get a pop-up box to sign up for our news letter after clicking on the link? You can click yes, or no.. and that should take you to the download. If you exited out of it, it won’t allow you to use the download.. Kinda tricky! :)
      Also, check your email!

30. Karie says:

Hi, I am trying to get the link to work for this cute birthday poster but it does not let me any ideas?
    Thanks, Karie

Karie-
      Also, check your email!

31. Nicole says:

Are there places like staples or office max that can print these on an erasable material so it can be reused every year?

32. Thanks for the amazing poster. We will be using this year after year. Here’s a little blog post I did about how we used the poster. (Spoiler alert: I was too scared to use markers on it so I came up with a different way.)

33. Jayme Taylor says:

This is so awesome!!! I’ve been trying to download it and it’s only giving me a black screen? Is there any other way to get this amazing freebie!?!? It will be perfect for my one year olds birthday party!

• Jessica says:

Hi Jayme — we’re sorry you are having trouble downloading our file. Do you happen to be using Internet Explorer? If so, we’re finding that our users are having problems if it’s an old version. If you run an update and it doesn’t work for you, shoot us an update to buzz@petitelemon.com. Cheers! Jessica

34. Dawn says:

Having trouble downloading. I uploaded countdown poster fine and loaded to Walgreens. This one says its and invalid JPG when I try to upload. Any suggestions?
    Thank you!!!!

35. Pingback: Download a Free Printable Birthday Infographic Poster | Party Ideas And Planning | CraftGossip.com

36. Alexis says:

I’m also having trouble opening the file. Is there any way you could send it to me? I love it. My friend used it at a birthday party and thought it was such a darling idea.
    Thank you in advance.

37. Pingback: How I planned my son's Big One party without going broke or insane!

38. salina butler says:

I can’t get this to open?? Any suggestions?

39. Pingback: 20 Free Birthday Printables - Pretty My Party