Creating the perfect celebration for your child’s very first birthday should be a fun and delightful experience! So we’ve put together a fabulous collection of freebies for your little one’s BIG ONE! And to create the most perfect first birthday be sure to check out our brand new collection of 1st birthday shirts! You can view our all of our personalized birthday shirts here.
FOR THE INVITES — (download in pink or red) and follow these easy peasy instructions:
1) open PDF in Adobe Reader (you can download Adobe Reader for free here)
2) place your cursor in the text box and type in your information
3) print out invites on white card stock
4) cut out
5) place in a A7 envelope (5 1/4″ x 7 1/4″) and pop in the mail!
FOR THE GIFT BACK STICKERS — (download in pink or red) and follow these easy peasy instructions:
1) open PDF
2) print out on 2.5″ round labels, which you can find at Paper Source here or use Avery Labels 5294
3) write your kid’s name
4) stick on gift/favor bags!
FOR THE THANK YOU CARDS — (download in pink or red) and follow these easy peasy instructions:
1) open PDF
2) print out on white cover stock
3) cut out
4) fill out thank you
5) place in an envelope A2 envelope ( 4 3/8″ x 5 3/4″) and pop in the mail!